Download the Enrollment Agreement and Registration Forms from the forms page.
New Horizons School admits children of all races, ethnic backgrounds, and religions.
The minimum age is 4 years.
Parents and legal guardians are welcome to visit the school to observe classes in action and learn about the school, preferably by appointment. The best time to observe classes in session is between 9 and 11AM.
Enrollment of children at New Horizons School (NHS) requires parents or legal guardians to :
- Read and sign the NHS Enrollment Agreement which describes the terms and conditions of the enrollment.
- Complete registration form.
- Provide proof that the child has been immunized, in accordance with California law.
- Pay an annual registration fee. (Non-refundable)
- Deliver the Enrollment Agreement, Registration Form, Immunization Record, and a check covering the registration fee to the school administrator.